- Intensive remover for graffiti, also for porous surfaces,
- epoxy resin, paint residues, paint, nail varnish,
- general adhesive residues, silicone, tar, ink, chewing gum,
- wall paper including adhesives, marker, felt-tipped pens, pencils;
- do not use on asphalt, it will turn yellow.
Use undiluted 1 kg is sufficient for 10 m².
Special stain remover for particularly stubborn stains from
- mould, cola drinks, tea, coffee, red wine, honey, fruit juice, ink, and many more.
- Bleaching function for colour residues ("shading") (e.g. graffiti and algae residues).
Can be diluted up to 1:5 with water depending on the degree of soiling. 1 litre is sufficient for 20 m².
- Grinding and polishing effect in one step. Result: Natural gloss.
- Can be used from grind 400 or 800.
- Very efficient because it can be re-used several times.
- Cleaner for materials with micropores. Cleaner for film residue.
- Polishing of discolourations.
- Freshening-up polished surfaces.
1 kg is sufficient for 300 m², reusable!