Every day we fulfil every order with full personal involvement and know-how.
The quality of product and service are an everyday reality at Finalit. Our client references and our Finalit Academy are the proof.
The Finalit product range has been developed on the basis of our many years of experience in practical stonemason expertise and is aimed at providing fast and efficient solutions to problems on construction sites, such as stains, joint edge discolouration, coatings, efflorescence as well as addressing issues such as long-term protection, anti-slip impregnations, graffiti protection and much, much more.
Finalit products are:
- concentrated, so they go a long way: 1 litre of impregnation is sufficient for up to 100 m², depending on the absorbency of the treated material
- Finalit water-based cleaners and impregnations can be diluted with water, depending on the degree of soiling (cleaners) and absorbency (impregnations)
- are based on synthetic polymers, and thus compatible with all materials
- do not contain wax, silicone or acrylic
- are breathable - the Goretex effect
- are resistant against stains and water-repellent
- are resistant against UV-rays and de-icing salt
- are resistant against graffiti
- are impregnations and not superficial coatings, thus the long-term effect
Finalit impregnations have been tested and approved by:
- the Testing and Research Institute of the City of Vienna, MA 39
- the Department of Antiquities in Cairo
- the University of Cologne
- the EMPA Institute in Switzerland
- the Wismar Construction Material Testing Centre
- the BTI in Linz
Finalit references are a guarantee of quality:
Finalit offers a unique service, a worldwide technical support and on-site service provided by professional Finalit teams, whose continuous training ensures they live up to demands of Finalit quality.
Finalit Academy provides a sound platform for imparting the knowledge required by users of Finalit products. This facility, offers 1-day and 2-day training courses. The goal of the Finalit Academy is to develop specialists and interested persons into experts and problem solvers.
Thank you for the award in the category export within the framework of the #unternehmerinnenaward 2021 of the Chamber of Commerce / Frau in der Wirtschaft.
This recognises our efforts in the area of export and we are very pleased about that.
The award ceremony and the great gala evening took place at the Ritz-Carlton, Vienna.
My company, Finalit StoneCare (Headquarters) is present in more than 22 countries around the world with the professional Finalit product range and services for stone and tile care.
Congratulations also to: Barbara Schmidl, Magdalena HauserKyra Borchhardt, Christina Polster, Theresa Imre, Melanie Hofinger, Hanna Sacher, Laura P. Spinadel, Veronika Haberler, Martina Giczy, Ines Woeckl, Verena W.eigl, Dr. Marietta Babos und Barbara Höller.
Herzlichen Dank an/Many thanks to: Michael Köttritsch, Margarete Schramboeck, Eva Komarek, Martha Schultz, Rainer Nowak, Bernadette Hawel, Christine Dornaus, Jurgen Ammerstorfer, MBA, Herwig Langanger
In appreciation of her work on the Princess Diana memorial in London, Margit Leidinger was awarded the honorary title of Freeman of the City of London.
Freedom of the City, also know as the Key to the City , is one of the oldest surviving, originally British honours that a citizen could – and still can – receive in the English-speaking world. Any person awarded the title Freeman of the City for life has the right to this title even if that person is a woman.
The WOMAN Award is awarded to particularly dedicated and innovative women: the award has been presented at a gala event by Federal Minister Doris Bures and WOMAN Editor-in-Chief, Euke Frank.
Remarkable achievements deserve to be recognized!
The basic idea behind the prize – presented in cooperation between the State of Upper Austria, the Upper Austria technology and marketing society, The Upper Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Upper Austrian Insurance, Raiffeisen Bank of Upper Austria and Life Radio – is to acknowledge pioneering innovations in Upper Austrian enterprises.
The Schrittmacher prize focuses on all Upper Austrian companies that distinguish themselves through exceptional prioneering achievements that they go on to implement with sustainable success.