Finalit No. 60 Grinding-Polishing Powder
- Grinding and polishing effect in one step. Result: Natural gloss.
- Can be used from grind 400 or 800.
- Very efficient because it can be re-used several times.
- Cleaner for materials with micropores. Cleaner for film residue.
- Polishing of discolourations.
- Freshening-up polished surfaces.
1 kg is sufficient for 300 m², reusable!
1 grinding and polishing step
- Very efficient as reusable
- From grind 400 / 800 with marble / terrazzo
- From grind 3500 for granite
- Result: natural polish!
- Cleaner for materials with micropores , e.g. satined glass (frosted glass), polished fine stone, ceramic and glass tiles, stainless steel
- Cleaner for film residues (plasticizer and anti-aging protection), e.g. on ceramic tiles
- Cleaner for tiling pattern residues
- Cleaner for resin-coated tiles and natural stones
- Polishing of discolourations with badly polished fine stoneware tiles, grinding / polishing machine (at least 120 kg)
- Surface tension is preserved
- Freshening up of the polish on highly frequented surfaces only necessary 1 to 2 times a year. Does not need to be covered!
- Crystalising: weekly in normal cases, with silicic acid and steel wool. Needs to be covered!
- 1 kg is sufficient for 300 m², reusable!
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be polished.
- Only use Finalit No. 60 Grinding-Polishing Powder as a sludgy paste-like mass, i.e. with water added! Never use dry!
When polishing with Finalit No. 60 Grinding-Polishing Powder, fine scratches and etched spots are removed by the grinding components. Always store polishing pads / felt pads in a clean place, as dust contains sand particles that, due to their hardness, can damage (scratch) the surface. This also applies to the powder itself!
Using Finalit No. 60 Grinding-Polishing Powder, work in using a heavy single-disc machine (weight: 60 - 80kg) with moderate speed (up to 240 rpm). The
single-disc machine can be loaded additionally with sandsacks (20 kg) or weights.
- Version – polishing marble, granite and fine stone tiles: use a heavy machine (weight: 100 - 140 kg, preferably with a planetary drive, thus 3 opposite rotating discs) and white plastic pads.
- ATTENTION! The grinding / polishing powder must always be under the machine (white pad or felt).
for scratches and etched spots: grind with 60/120/220/400 (also with 800 for some soft stones) and then with single-disc machine with white nylon pad or felt pad
or steel wool 00 and polish to high gloss with grinding / polishing powder
GRANITE and FINE STONE TILES:
a) grind with 60/120/220/400/800/1.500/3.500 using heavy grinding / polishing machine (min. 120 kg)
b) polish using white nylon-pad or felt pad or steel wool 00
Grinding and polishing effect in one step. * With soft stones from grind 400 or 800, with hard stone from grind 800, 1,800 or 3,500
- Result: natural polish!
- Excellent cleaner for materials with micropores , e.g. patinated glass, polished fine stone, ceramic and glass tiles, stainless steel
- Excellent paint-polishing powder (car paint)!
CLEAN USING A MACHINE ONLY FOR:
- Nirosta (stainless steel)
- Car paint (by hand using a white plastic pad, do not use a machine due to the heat development)
- Glass-ceramic plates
- Patinated glass
- Sand-blasted glass
- Joint edge discolouration with very fine pored materials, e.g. fine stone tiles
IMPORTANT! Work with a sludgy paste-like mass!!
By hand - using a white synthetic pad - or using a hand machine