Finalit No. 1 Intensive Cleaner (basic)
- For the basic cleaning of badly soiled surfaces.
- Stain remover, grout cleaner, high grease absorber, mould remover.
- NEUTRALISER FOR ALL ACIDIC CLEANERS!
ATTENTION:Remove any coatings beforehand using Finalit No. 5 Coating Remover!
- Removal of formwork oil on exposed concrete surfaces
- "Fresh" grease and oil stains still on the surface (removal by saponification)
- Also removes small fresh stains, e.g. blood, cola, milk, wine, coffee, jam, etc.
- xylolite floors (= wood shavings and cement / vacuum away No. 1 immediately; otherwise, the chippings swell).
For all natural and engineerd stones!
ATTENTION! Finalit No.1 may have a caustic effect on polished soft stone (e.g. marble, limestone)! You need to make your own tests.
- Can be diluted up to 1:20 with water depending on the degree of soiling.
- 1 litre is sufficient for 80 m².
- Apply, rub in with a brush and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Then thoroughly rinse with water.
Special stain removal, such as grease stains, red wine stains, etc.:
- Apply Finalit undiluted No.1 and cover with plastic sheet
- Exposure time 1 to 12 hours
- Then thoroughly rinse with water
- Finalit No.1 may have a slightly caustic effect on polished soft stone.
- You need to make your own tests.
- Slovakia: Luxury Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras
- Austria: Vienna West Train Station
- Germany: Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski Munich
- Austria: Kastalia statue at the university of Vienna
- Slovakia: Hotel Elizabeth Trenčin
- Greece: Pomegranate Spa Hotel
- Greece: New promenade at Thessaloniki
- Austria: Main Station Vienna
- Austria: Emperor Franz Joseph I memorial at the university of Vienna