Impregnation / protection
- Pre-treatment for HIGHLY ABSORBANT materials, such as sandstone, limestone, quartzite, concrete stone, terracotta and many more, before applying Finalit impregnations.
- Basic protection against stains and soiling.
- Use pre-treatment if a underfloor heating is installed.
- Use pre-treatment before laying and jointing.
- Jointing aid. Bonding agent. Limestone hardener (pyramids and the Sphinx in Egypt).
- Sandstone hardener (Petra in Jordan).
Important! As a pre-treatment for all sides (including edges) before laying, especially suitable for avoiding efflorescence, stains and joint edge discolouration.
Advantage of treatment on all sides:
- Grouting aid
- Prevents the penetration of moisture and soiling
- Prevents curling
- Prevents discolouration & flaking caused by salt, metals and frost.
- Prevents the penetration of adhesives / silicone with slabs
- Makes cleaning easier
- Protection for subsequent work, such as painter, carpenter, etc. Does not replace the need of covering against mechanical damage! The drying time is approx. 1 hour. The curing time is 24 hours.
Can be diluted 1:3 with water. 1 litre is sufficient for up to 50 m², on all sides 20 m², depending on the absorbing properties of the sub-surface.