Removes stains caused by
- wood, cardboard, paperboard, leaves, tannins,
- berries, blossoms, grass, fruit acid, leafage,
- tea, cigarettes, yellow stains in Carrara marble.
- Joint edge discolouration, residues of synthetic tempered joint sealer.
- For all organic stains (originating from the "Earth").
Can be diluted up to 1:5 with water depending on the degree of soiling. 1 litre is sufficient for 20 m²
- Large-scale removal of coatings.
- Removes wax, acrylate-based coatings, cotto wax, silicone, epoxy resin residues.
- Paint, resin, acrylate.
Use undiluted 1 litre is sufficient for 20 m².
- Removes outer layers of lime.
- Crystal water stain remover.
- Intensive basic cleaner for lime, salt and gypsum efflorescence.
Can be diluted up to 1:20 with water depending on the degree of soiling. 1 litre is sufficient for 80 m².
- Removes graffiti, graffiti on vehicles, graffiti on traffic signs,
- residues of adhesives, lacquer and varnish, adhesive film, car lettering,
- carpet and wallpaper adhesive, discolourations from felt-tipped pens, pencils.
Use undiluted 1 litre is sufficient for 10 m².
- Intensive remover for graffiti, also for porous surfaces,
- epoxy resin, paint residues, paint, nail varnish,
- general adhesive residues, silicone, tar, ink, chewing gum,
- wall paper including adhesives, marker, felt-tipped pens, pencils;
- do not use on asphalt, it will turn yellow.
Use undiluted 1 kg is sufficient for 10 m².