ATTENTION! Remove any coatings beforehand using Finalit No. 5 Coating Remover!
Siliconise wooden connections on the floor (e.g. doorframes) with transparent silicone.
ATTENTION! Do not handle with open flames. No smoking. Risk of ignition!
- Grease / oil / wax / candle wax
- Grease rims of silicone joints
Suitable for all natural and artificial stones! You need to make your own tests!
- Use undiluted
- 1 l is sufficient for 5 m²
- For very heavy stains, preclean with No. 1, cover the area with plastic sheet and let set over night.
- Rinse well with water.
- Make sure to shake No. 11 before using. Apply a layer as thick as a knife with a spatula.
- The exposure time is approx. 30 minutes. Multiple applications may be necessary with intensive soiling.
- Rinse with Finalit No.1 diluted 1:20 with water - neutralise
- Then thoroughly wash off with water
- You need to make your own tests.
- Especially suitable for removing candle wax from tombstones!
- Grease rims of silicone joints (there is no grease-free silicone - even marble silicone (low in grease in itself) sometimes causes grease rims or stains when exposed to heat
- Solvent residues frequently appear as grease residues in the stone, allow to dry well
- Application is required several times if the surface is impregnated with grease "sweating"
- Cover with a plastic film in order to prevent premature drying; the exposure time is approx. 1 hour
- 30% No.1 additive, increases the effect and is a replacement for solvents, large-scale application with a machine and silicone brush - no smearing with these brushes as they have stiff bristles!